Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Welcome Bo to my Compassion Family!

Yet one more beloved teenager has joined my Compassion family. Bo is from the TH407 project 10 km southeast of Mahasarakha in Thailand. This is a new country for me to sponsor from and I'm looking forward to getting to know Bo over the next few years! She is living with her grandmother and enjoys ping pong, volleyball and singing.
I now have a grand total of 24 young people that are blessing my life. Just for haha's I went through and figured out that of the 21 that I actually sponsor, 16 of them are teenagers or young adults! Two of the remaining five are 10 years old, and one is 8. The other two are my munchkins.. they will be 5 and 6 shortly, so, when over the next 3 to 5 years my nest begins to empty again, I will still have a few of of the little ones to keep me company!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!

    (Also, oh how cute is Karolin's pose in that photo on the side here?! I can't get over how adorable she is!)

    And is Diluxana from Sri Lanka? Just wondering as I've seen a couple girls from there a couple weeks ago wearing that same dress. (not sure if they are still on the site now or not as I just checked.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Diluxana is from Sri Lanka and I have already gotten a wonderful first letter from her! She drew me a marvelous picture on it too.. I saw that dress on other children too!

      Delete