Friday, August 24, 2012

I Thought I was done Lord!!!

But apparently not.. Let me introduce to you Irene Adero from Kenya. She just has a little bit over a year left in the program and softy that I am.. I couldn't let her go that last year without someone writing and encouraging her.. Now I know where the bonus check from work will be going..

She is 20, likes to sew and lives with her mother. She is part of the KE414 project..

And this lovely young lady is Mariam. She is 13, and lives in Burkina Faso. She is very special because she is an above average student! I'm looking forward to getting to know her and to encouraging her to continue her studies...

1 comment:

  1. I love your heart for all these kids, and you have a great blog here! I have added you to my "master list" of people who blog about Compassion regularly over at my blog, Compassion Family. I look forward to reading more about you and your journey with Compassion!

    ReplyDelete