Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Rossy!

Sweet Rossy from Colombia is 13 years old today! She lives just outside of Cartagena. I received a wonderful letter from her last month that informed me of her parents names and that she has a brother named Ramiro Jose. Her favorite hobby is designing clothes, her favorite food is "arroz con pollo", her favorite subject in school is art (mine was too!), her favorite animals are dogs, and her favorite color is fuchsia (no ordinary pink for this gal!) Her letter went like this..

"Hello, I am grateful for choosing me as your sponsored child. I hope God will reward the work of your hands. I am well, thanks to God, and my family too. From now on I will keep you in my prayers. Also pray for me and my family's wellbeing. On the other hand, I want God to greatly bless you. We will soon be in touch, with love, Rossy Tamara." 

She drew me this awesome drawing..
And this is my beautiful Rossy..

No comments:

Post a Comment