Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My daughters Mini-Me

Sitting here along in my house a few nights ago and skimming through the children on the Compassion International site when a little cutie caught my eye... first off, she is blond.. second off, she has curly hair.. and third, she looks almost identical to what my daughter Joanne looked like at that age.

I resisted one night.. the next morning, she was still there, so I gave in and sponsored her! Please welcome Camila Andrea into my compassion family. She lives with her mother and father. She enjoys telling stories, playing with dolls and playing group games. She attends preschool and Bible classes. She lives in the coastal city of Barranquilla

Here are pictures of Camila and an old black and white picture of my now 19 year old daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment