Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Going Camping!

I will going camping with my husband this coming weekend to the FCF Family Camp up in the mountains. I ordered six packets to show around and hopefully find loving and good letter writing sponsors. You can also sponsor another child of your choice at Compassion.com

This is one of the children I am trying to find a sponsor for.. His name is Edwin and his birthday is on Jan 2, 2006. He attends ME991 Dios de Promesa Student Center, which is located right on the border of Mexico and Guatemala. Edwin lives with his father and mother and 2 siblings. He enjoys soccer, playing with cars and running. If you are interested in sponsoring this wonderful young man, please contact me! ME991 is where my Gema attends. Isn't he the cutest little boy? I love his smile.
 Beautiful Acsa from Haiti turned 15 on Jun 10th and she needs a loving, letter writing sponsor. She attends the Cite des Jeunes Child Development Center near Port au Prince. She lives with her father and mother and 3 siblings, enjoys singing, walking and jumping rope. She is above average in high school. I sponsor 2 wonderful teens in Haiti, and it has been a really good experience for me. If you are interested in sponsoring Acsa, please contact me for further information.
Say hello to Miguel! He is 15 years old and has a birthday on Jun 4th. This handsome young man has been waiting for 14 months for a sponsor!!!! He lives with his father, mother and one other sibling. He enjoys swimming, bicycling and playing group games. His performance in high school is average. If you are interested in being Miguel's sponsor, please contact me!
I have three lovely young ladies from a wonderful project in India available, IN443 - the Bishop Azariah Girls Hostel. These girls are not orphans, but they live at the Hostel so that they can attend school and have a safe place to stay while their parent work, usually as agricultural laborers. This is Manjula. She will be 8 on Sep 3rd. She enjoys playing hide-and-seek and playing group games.
This little cutie is Nikhila and she turned 7 on her birthday on July 31st. She also lives at the Bishop Azariah Girls Hostel along with her sister. She enjoys playing hide-and-seek and playing group games. She has been waiting for a sponsor for 9 months! If you are interested in sponsoring her, please contact me!
The last packet that I have is for Akhila, who turned 9 last May 4th. She is Nikhila's sister and she has also been waiting 9 months for a loving, letter writing sponsor. She enjoys playing house and hide-and-seek. I sponsor a little girl named Shirisha at this project, and I'm really impressed on how fast the letters are coming from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment